Congratulations, you’ve found the perfect property! We conduct a thorough due diligence to make certain you are fully informed of any issues. We assess the correct value of the property, negotiate and/or bid at auction a successful outcome for you.
We make sure all the right questions are asked and proper checks are completed, such as:
- How long the property has been on the market?
- What the interest has been from potential buyers?
- What sales agents have been quoting to other buyers?
- What information have the sales agents been providing to buyers?
- How does the sales agent quote? Are they under quoters, in line with the market or inconsistent?
- How much the property is worth?
- Have there been any prior offers made?
- How much it will take for the property to sell?
- What other features, characteristics, legal/zoning/owner corporation matters that may add value or decrease the value of a property?
The more information is gathered, the better informed you are and in turn will benefit by being in the best possible position.
A winning strategy is not a bidding only strategy.