Home > Services > Negotiation & Auction Bidding Service
Iíve Found It, Help Me Buy The Property!
Found the property you are looking for, let us help you analyse and secure the right property for you, through our:
Negotiation & Auction Bidding Service
Here we analyse, value, negotiate and/or bid at auction a successful purchase of a property. We make sure all the right questions are asked and background checks are completed such as:
- How long the property has been on the market?
- What the interest has been from potential buyers?
- What real estate agents have been quoting to buyers?
- What information has real estate agents been saying to buyers?
- How much the property is worth?
- Have there been any prior offers made?
- How much it will take for the property to sell?
- What other features, characteristics, legal/zoning/owner corporation matters that may add value or decrease the value of a property?
We ensure we gather as much information for your benefit and put you in the best possible position. The Negotiation & Auction Bidding Service covers involves 3 core activities.
Auction Winning Strategies
In this service, Buyers Advocate provides auction winning strategies that alleviates the pressure of the auction process. Our knowledge and insights into auctions and agencies gives you the edge in securing the property and potentially could save you thousands of dollars. Click here to find out more information.
How Does It Benefit Me?
When you engage a Buyers Advocate for this service, you place yourself at a distinct advantage to other property purchasers by:
- Using a professional negotiator to analyse and negotiate on properties of your choice.
- Saving time by having a professional analyse, check and inspect the properties of interest to you.
- Leveraging off the knowledge and experience of experts having used successful negotiating strategies to quickly secure the property at the lowest price possible
- Taking out the emotion, stress and frustration during the negotiation process of a private sale or bidding at auction.
- Receiving independent advice to provide you with peace of mind (the vendor has an agent on their side!)
Who is this suitable for?
This Negotiation & Auction Bidding Service is suitable for:
First home buyers
Next home purchasers
First time investors
How Long Does it Take?
Our length of appointments to act on your behalf varies depending on your time frame, specific needs and property availability.
All our Buyers Advocates work on a success fee basis, so you can feel assured that you only pay for work that is based on a successful purchase of a property. Our competitive fee structure is calculated on 0.55% (inclusive of GST) the contract price. Call us now to obtain a fixed fee quote for this service.
An upfront registration fee of $990 is required upon appointing us as your Buyers Advocate. This includes an inspection of the property to assess value, the agency, who the auctioneer may be, and all other important factors that may impact on the outcome of the Auction or Private Sale. This registration fee is deducted from the success fee. The full fee upon a successful private sale or bidding at auction is payable once an unconditional contract has been achieved. In the event a property is not purchased the registration fee is not refundable.
How Do I Get Started?
To start get started, call us now on (03) 9818 4499 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a free consultation with a Buyers Advocate. Alternatively:
- Click here to send us an enquiry or
- Click here to send us your residential brief by downloading this form.
During the property assessment, we will:
- Analyse your needs
- Assess your eligibility in obtaining the proposed property
- Provide you with a quick property assessment
- Quote you a fixed fee for service
- Provide you with a free mortgage/ home loan advice and pre-approval (if required).