Home > Services > Full Search And Acquisition Service
Help Me Find A Property
Can’t find the property you are looking for, let us save you time, money and stress through our:
Full Search and Acquisition Service
In this complete service, we do all the leg work in finding, inspecting, negotiating and securing the right property for your needs. As you may know, there are many aspects and issues to consider when buying a house or property such as:
- What to look for when buying a house - physcially and the surrounding environment?
- How to deal with real estate agents?
- How to buy at auctions?
- How to buy at private sales?
- How does settlement work?
- How to value what the property is worth?
- Are there any goverment grants or incentives can I apply for?
- Which loans to consider?
- Are there council plans/building applications/overlays/zones that affect the property?
- Which solicitors and conveyancers should I use?
and the list goes on! Often the buying experience can be confusing, frustrating, stressful, disappointing and time consuming.
Here at Buyer's Advocate, we are in the business of buying property for our clients everyday. We are professionally trained and qualified and best of all, we are passionate on delivering you peace of mind when buying a property. This is how we do it! It includes 5 core activities.
Auction Winning Strategies
In this service, Buyer's Advocate provides auction winning strategies that alleviates the pressure of the auction process. Our knowledge and insights into auctions and agencies gives you the edge in securing the property and potentially could save you thousands of dollars. Click here to find out more information.
How Does It Benefit Me?
When you engage with Buyers Advocate, you place yourself at a distinct advantage to other property purchasers by:
- Saving time by having a professional search the market for you
- Gaining access to whole market including “off market” listings
- Having the best knowledge and the most up to date property reports to make accurate decisions
- Using a professional negotiator to obtain the lowest possible price
- Being shown appropriate and suitable properties that meet your needs and criteria
- Taking out the emotion, stress and frustration of the entire purchasing process and avoiding costly mistakes
- Being the 1st to receive information about up-coming listings (giving you first option at quality property)
- Receiving independent advice to provide you with peace of mind (the vendor has an agent on their side!)
Who is this suitable for?
The Full Search & Acquisition Service is suitable for:
How Long Does it Take?
Our length of appointments to find you a property varies depending on your time frames, specific needs and property availability. On average it takes 30-45 days. However, we are happy to take as long as necessary to secure the right property for the right price.
All our Buyer's Advocates work on a success fee basis. You can feel assured that you only pay for work that is based on a successful purchase of a property. Our Buyers Advocates are trained to understand your needs to match to the appropriate level of service. A fixed fee will be agreed up front prior to any work being undertaken.
Our competitive fee structure can range from 1.1% to 2.2% (inclusive of GST) of the purchase price, depending on the amount of work required, location and specific requirements. Call us now to obtain a fixed fee quote for this service.
An upfront registration fee of $990 is required upon appointing us as your Buyers Advocate. This registration fees is deducted from the success fee. The full fee upon a successful private sale or bidding at auction is payable once an unconditional contract has been achieved. In the event a property is not purchased the registration fee is not refundable.
How Do I Get Started?
To start get started, call us now on (03) 9818 4499 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a free consultation with a Buyers Advocate. Alternatively:
- Click here to send us an enquiry or
- Click here to send us your residential brief by downloading this form.
During the free consultation, we will:
- Analyse your needs
- Assess your eligibility in obtaining your proposed property
- Provide you with property market advice
- Negotiate a set fee for our service
- Provide free mortgage/ home loan advice and pre-approval (if required).